So, it is widely known that Hudson is a little obsessed with football. It is almost all he does day in and day out. His new thing is kicking. He loves punting the ball and then trying to catch it, and he loves “kick offs” I have been really impressed with how he “tees” the ball up. As Ellie is ransacking my jewelry drawer, he will find bangle bracelets and ask to use them as tees. When outside he has found spaces in the rock walkway where the ball can fit perfectly. However, this afternoon, I came across the most creative “tee.”
After seeing a ball fly through the air while I was in the kitchen, I come downstairs to find this. Honestly, I was so blown away by his creativeness, that it was hard to get too mad at him for kicking the ball inside the house. I guess if football does not work out, maybe we will have an engineer on our hands.
0 comments:
Post a Comment