Thursday, May 27, 2010

Eleanor’s Luau Party

Eleanor had her second birthday party this past weekend.  I have to say, it was one of the more fun parties we have done and she absolutely loved her birthday.  The older kids loved the water slide and Eleanor had her fair share of turns.  The hit, was her Barbie birthday cake.  Thanks Aunt Ca-Ca for the great idea and execution!!  Also, a big thanks to Pam and Mom for helping Nelson and I with the set up and yard preparation.  These two women have such green thumbs, and I totally took advantage of their skills while they were in town.  The best part of the day was when Eleanor went up to Nelson before going to bed and said, “I am so happy.”  What more could a parent ask for!  So, here are a few/a lot of pictures from the special day!

IMG_7752IMG_7753

IMG_7754  

Eleanor and Connor’s trip down the water slide

IMG_7780

Having so much fun!

IMG_7782

A big view of the waterslide

IMG_7792

Will and Connor doing the Limbo!

IMG_7803IMG_7808  IMG_7804

The Birthday cake and Luau cupcakes!

IMG_7835

Officially obsessed with her Luau Barbie!

IMG_7846

Wyatt and Rah Rah having too much fun!

IMG_7827 IMG_7824

Hud drinking some Hawaiian punch and E hanging out with cousin Mallory!

IMG_7865 IMG_7847 IMG_7848

Having a blast!

IMG_7850

Big Best Friends

(Madison, Connor, Will and Hudson)

IMG_7863 IMG_7857 IMG_7862

Ellie and her BFF Sydney

IMG_7875

Kicking back after a long, fun day!

1 comments:

Team Trevino said...

What a cute idea!