Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Summer – We are headed to the Beach

Yes, I have been really bad about blogging this summer, but I am going to try to get back into the groove.  Sunday, we leave for the Isle of Palms in South Carolina!! We are so excited and I cannot wait to watch the kids playing on the beach and enjoying the low country.  They have had a great time this summer playing at the pool, with friends and with family.

Happy Summer

Eleanor has gotten to be quite the pistol.  She tries really hard to keep up with Hudson and his friends, succeeding most of the time.  I love listening to her mimic everything big brother has to say.  Although, we have definitely entered the “why” phase, which can make for a very tiring conversation with her!

Hudson and H

Here is a picture of Hudson with his friend H!  H is another of Hudson’s blond hair posse!  I just love how he refuses to give me a normal smile.  Also, check out his butchered hair cut.  We love Sports Clips, because watching Sports Center keeps him distracted from the haircut, but his hair often suffers because of it.  We might need to find a new stylist!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Future BayWatch Actors! He is a doll, butchered cut and all!