Hudson has officially started Baseball/Little League. We went to Academy to purchase all the gear and he has had his first practice. I cannot believe how big he is getting. I am sure the Holm family will look at the picture below and think that it is Nelson. This fall will be full of baseball update posts, I am sure! On the girl front, Eleanor will be taking Ballet and Tap this year. Purchasing that gear was a little more stressful for me. The dance store was a mad house and she kept grabbing every tutu and leotard in sight. Pictures of our future ballerina will be coming soon!
Hudson sporting his Vandy shirt and Astros baseball cap (such a change, because he has become quite the Ranger fan). Bogey and Caro are proud.
Listening to Coach Decker. By mid warm-up the white pants were already full of grass stains. Hud felt the need to slide into home every time they ran around the bases. By the end of practice, I was for sure our new pants were going to have holes in the knees.
0 comments:
Post a Comment