Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Funny Hudson

Hudson's vocabulary and conversations have become something else these days. You cannot say anything without him picking up on it. Here are a couple of his brilliant/funny comments over the past couple of days:

"Mom, can you scratch my back, please? Use your fingers, not your paws!"

Classic. Nelson and I laughed our heads off on that one.

Then, after Ellie supposedly pushed him: "Ellie, I am mad at you. No, I am disappointed in you."

I wonder where he has heard that before?

Little Eleanor is really starting to walk. She is taking about five steps before sitting down. She is so proud of herself and everytime she walks she starts clapping her hands. You can see her confidence soaring with every step. I bet she will be cruising before Caro and Wyatt's wedding!

1 comments:

Christine Morris said...

SO cute, I LOVE it!