Monday, June 8, 2009

More Birthday Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from Eleanor's birthday party. The big kids had as much fun as the birthday girl.



The explorers: Hudson, Madison, Will and Conner. They are really into catching bugs, pirates, and Monsters. One of their favorite things to do at our house is climb in the toy bin and hide. I think that Connor is pretending to be a pirate in this picture.


Here, the three amigos are trying to catch the fish. Banana and Nemo, the fish, were centimeters from Hudson's fingers.


It is all that I can to to not laugh out loud at this picture of Connor. It is so typical. His future is so bright!!


Here is sweet Eleanor in her new tutu. She likes wearing it and have I mentioned how much she loves to dance. We have daily dance parties. RaRa, Big B and Jake with the bday girl
Here are all of the moms taking a break! I love all of my friends!

0 comments: