Monday, August 3, 2009

Hudson Look Alike/Act Alike!

hud look alike

The above is a picture of Eleanor from our lake weekend.  The whole weekend I kept noticing how much she looked or looks like Hudson, especially when she is not wearing her bow.  Everyone always tells me  how much they resemble each other, but I always saw them so differently.  They always act so differently, until……

This weekend, something came over my sweet little girl and she is full on trying to impersonate and do whatever her big brother does.  At first I thought it was cute until: 1. a chocolate milk shake went all over her pretty white dress and my white shirt (she just could not wait a second longer) 2. she learned how to climb on the living room coffee table like big brother and thinks that it is so funny and so fun 3. she decided to scream at the top of her lungs when going to bed because she wanted to watch a movie with the rest of the family and stay up late.  So, while I am so glad that they are starting to interact more everyday, I am also scared of the possibilities that this could bring.  It might mean two on one until Dad gets home, YIKES!  It looks like I might have to really start strategizing everyday.  However, I am sure that it is going to mean many laughs!  It sure did for all of the patrons at Kincaids who witnessed the my sweet little girl and the spilled milkshake!

0 comments: