Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cold Snap

We had a little cold front blow through this morning.  One nice thing that came from all of the rain yesterday!  When I left for work the front was coming through and by the time I had gotten back home, to take Eleanor to school, the temperature had already dropped.  I decided she needed to wear a coat and probably one with a hood in case the rain continued this morning.  She was very bundled up and barely fit in her car seat.  See below:

All bundled up 

I swear that she is saying, “Come on mom.  Are you serious?  Is this really necessary?  I believe that you have too much fun dressing me up sometimes.  Is this for your pleasure, or do I really need a coat this big today?”

Well, yes Eleanor, I do have way too much fun dressing you and your brother. 

Got to love that look on her face!

0 comments: