WOW!! What a fun, fun, fun Halloween! The kids had an absolute blast and I might have had just as much fun! Friday we went to a Halloween birthday party, the TCU homecoming parade, and then the Rivercrest Halloween party. Ellie was on full sugar overload at this point. Saturday we had a soccer game, the TCU football game and then our wonderful friends came over to our house for trick or treating and dinner. The kids were precious and they totally got the concept of trick or treating this year. Sunday, Mom and I were still chuckling about hearing them say, “TWICK Or TWEAT!” I wish that I could keep those little voices in my memory forever. We danced to the Monster Mash and Thriller then RaRa pulled out the stops with a silly string war. That was fun to clean up the next morning. Our driveway still looks like an 80’s splatter paint party happened. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. On a side note. Hudson was a Cowboy and Eleanor was an Indian, or as her brother called her “Indian Princess.” She wore my costume from 30 years ago!! Thanks mom for saving all of these years.
Cowboy Hudson
The Indian Princess. Sadly, the head dress only made it on for a few seconds. Luckily I had my phone handy to get a picture of it!
Having fun at the birthday party. There was even a visit from Spiderman!
The beginning of Eleanor’s sugar overload at the TCU parade. She started eating candy through the wrapper.
The gang posing for pictures. Pretty much short of a miracle having all the kids in a picture together.
Eleanor says, “Come on Dad, hurry up!” She loved trick or treating and tried to keep up with the big kids.
The morning after. Loving the look: “bones” pjs, Cowboy boots and the football helmet. Note: He dressed himself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment