Looking at this picture, brings up so many emotions for me. These two little boys represent the fourth generation of a great friendship. A deep friendship that has been through good times and bad, but has endured and grown through the years.
This picture conjures up memories of my childhood with my best friend and on some days, I dream of returning to those simple and joyful times. But when I look at this picture it makes me smile and think of all the wonderful memories and joyful times these two little boys have ahead of them.
This picture makes me aware of the blessings that God has granted me and my family and it is a reminder of those good things when I am sad.
And in a silly way, this picture reminds me of “Friday Night Lights” at Brenham Cub Stadium. A place I love to be in the fall.
So many memories, so many emotions and so many dreams for the future captured in one single, simple snapshot of life.
1 comments:
:)
Post a Comment